Believe In Miracles? Magic Eyelash Serum DIY!

A fast, super easy and inexpensive recipe for the most effective eye serum to erase wrinkles and boost your eyelashes!


I absolutely love a good diy recipe for beauty products especially since I avoid chemicals, I save money and have the same or better results most of the times.

However, sometimes the recipes I find online either don’t work or are far from easy to make.

This one, was a big find. Since I tried it, I never went back to my pretty expensive eye serum plus it had an amazing side effect! 

My eyelashes are now super thick and big!
Just give it a try and you will soon understand why the prologue.  :)

You will need:
  • 3 tablespoons almond oil or olive if you are allergic to nuts
  • 4 tablespoons Aloe Vera gel
  • A small glass bottle or container with a lid

How to:

Just mix the ingredients pour them in the bottle and shake well before each use. Apply a few drops around your eyes (don’t forget your lashes) every morning and/or night and massage gently until it absorbs.


You are more than welcome to take a look at my complete (& regularly updated) diy cosmetics and how to’s list!


Now, who’s the fairest?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment